There are a few things you can do to ensure your Spacewarp last for years, even decades.
- Vacuum or sweep your rug regularly. Canister vacuums, hand-held vacuums or even a simple broom will work for our rugs.
- Beater bars in certain vacuum cleaners can be harmful for rugs; use with care and only in the mildest setting. In general, avoid using powerful vacuums as they can dislodge fibres from the base.
- Avoid using vacuums over edges and fringes repeatedly as this can damage the rug.
- If your rug gets frayed at the edges, start vacuuming from the centre and move outwards, avoiding the edges.
- Keep your rug in a well-ventilated area and away from direct sunlight.
- Rotating your carpet regularly ensures that a particular area doesn’t fade and age more than others. This helps extend its life.
- If there are loose threads in your rug, use scissors to snip them instead of pulling them out. Also, it is normal for your rug to shed some fibres and this will reduce over time.
- Never fold your rug; to store it, roll your rug with its front (top) side out and wrap it in cloth, like an old bedsheet, for protection.
- If you have one of our hand-tufted carpets, combing the long piles every once in a while will help improve the life of the rug.
Spot Cleaning / Removing Stains
- In case of stains from spilt liquids or muddy footwear, remove any solid objects and use paper towels to absorb any excess liquids from the rug.
- Never rub the paper towels excessively as that may cause the liquids to seep deeper into the rug.
- Mud can be left to dry and can be vacuumed the next day. For spot cleaning of stains, use dishwashing liquid or a mild detergent, and lukewarm water.
- You may also use stain removers but never use them directly on the rug. Always pour some on a clean white cloth and apply onto the affected area. If you’re using the stain remover for the first time on your rug, please test it on a patch to make sure the colours don’t run.
- Don’t use products like bleach, ammonia or chlorine, as these can damage the wool and cause colours to bleed.
Washing / Deep Cleaning
- Get your rug deep cleaned by professional rug cleaners every 2-3 years.
Read more about our warranty, like how long to lasts, what defects are covered, and more.
Shipping & Delivery
Click here to know more about when to expect your new Spacewarp, shipping fees and other aspects of delivery.
Interior designer or an architect?
We thrive on creative challenges and projects.If you’re a professional looking to partner with us on your next project, we are here to make it happen!