Each Spacewarp rug is crafted by our community of artisans who put weeks and months to make sure it is woven or tufted with the utmost care. If at any stage of your rug’s life, you need any assistance in terms of caring for it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. After all, we see our products as pieces you can use for generations.
We offer a warranty of 24 months on our hand-knotted rugs, and six months for our hand-tufted, hand-loomed and flatweave rugs. Our warranty does not cover the following:
– Shedding: Rugs crafted from natural materials tend to shed fibres, something which reduces over time. You can also reduce this by vacuuming the rug on a low power mode at least once a week
– Occasional sprouting pulls or loss of single tufts of fibre
– Colour and texture changes due to the use of natural fibres and dyes or prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat or certain atmospheric gases – Rolling marks (these can disappear with routine vacuuming)
– Matting and crushing in rugs, which can be minimised by proper maintenance
– Odour: Rugs recently removed from a bag may have a smell; if you find it overpowering, please place the rug upside down in sunlight – the bottom side facing the sun) – for a day, and it should vanish
In the rare event of a defect, kindly email us at email@example.com with at least three images of the damage, and a copy of your invoice. If the defect is found to be of the nature covered under our warranty policy, we will fix the issue.
We can arrange the pickup of a defective rug from your place, however any logistic charges will need to be borne by you. If the rug needs replacing with a new one, we will take about 5-6 weeks to make a fresh piece. The remaining portion of the warranty period will be based on your original invoice date.